BoardActive is a powerful platform to track, follow and interact with your mobile users. It not only provides astonishing anonymous based features but you can then turn up the volume with compelling and valuable personalization.
To integrate and use all the features of the BoardActive platform within your app is a very simple and easy process, even for beginning developers.
If you are a developer I know what your thinking, but no worries, you will find that we thought of everything, BoardActive supports every mobile platform and development environment. You will also find out quickly that we focused on making everything easy without sacrificing even the most powerful features.
What can BoardActive add to you app? I am glad you asked, we give your app incredible proximity based user and app intelligence, personalization and interactive rich notifications.BoardActive is the platform you have been waiting for to connect your app to your other software systems like POS, CRM and Business Analytics.
Let's get started! To use all the BoardActive features you need just a few quick things:
First you will need to get setup on the BoardActive website. Please visit our link https://app.boardactive.com/login to create an account and tell us a few things about your app.
Second, if you don’t already have a Google Firebase account you will need to visit this link https://firebase.google.com and get your app setup. You will need to activate Cloud Messaging and then provide us with your FCM key so we can interact with your app users.
Third, add a few simple lines of code to your app. But first let go over the required permissions and support.
- Your app will need to support location permissions. This is to power our proximity features.
- Your app will need to support Firebase Cloud Messaging. This is to power rich notifications.
- Your app will need to talk to our server, there are only three endpoints to implement:
- First, you will need to register the device. This is a simple PUT http call.
- Second, share location data to our server. This is a simple POST http call.
- Third, record important events and interactions. This is a simple POST http call.