Download the Test App
The first step to getting started is to download the BoardActive Test app on your mobile device. This app is for your team to test sending notifications, experience the look and feel of your messages, and experiment with geofencing technology.
Try out our platform with no development required. The BoardActive Test app allows you to polish messages and strategize campaigns before publishing them, all without having to install an SDK. Let’s get started!
1. Scan the QR code in the first step of the Onboarding Checklist
Use your phone to scan the QR code and download the BoardActive Test App onto your mobile device.
- or -
Go to iTunes or Google Playstore and download the BoardActive Test app
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/boardactive-addrop/id1398475486?mt=8
- Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boardactive.addrop
2. Launch the app and log in
Use the same email and password you used to create your account on the computer.
3. Open the app and accept “Always On” location tracking, push notifications, and motion tracking
These preferences must be accepted in order to receive notifications when you enter a geofence.
4. Register your phone
Click the hamburger menu in the top left corner of the app and select 'Register Phone'. You should receive a message that says 'BoardActive True', then select 'OK'
Once you have completed these steps, your test app should be primed and ready to go! Create messages and send test notifications to see how your messages will appear on mobile devices. Establish geofences and visit places to receive location-based notifications on your phone in real-time.